Scholarship Opportunities for Success volunteers are the backbone of the organization. Since SOS has no paid staff, the volunteers enable us to have almost no overhead. They perform tasks such as making food, favors, and decorations; they solicite donations for, sell tickets to and work at events, do clerical work, and also chair events; they contribute ideas, donations, and hundreds of hours of time. To volunteer, please contact Nancy Haller at email@example.com, Clare Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mary Jensen at email@example.com
DonatePlease mail your monetary donations to:
Scholarship Opportunities for Success/SOS
PO Box 340622
Columbus, OH 43234
Donations are 100% tax deductible as allowed by law. The number of awards given each year depends on the amount of money raised. SOS Is a grassroots organization with the negligible overhead paid by donations of the board of directors.
Here are ways you can make your tax-deductible gift to support Scholarship Opportunities for Success:
- Make a gift through cash, check or paypal (we only accept credit cards through paypal)
- Pay tribute to someone by making a gift in their memory or honor. A letter announcing your gift will be send to that person.
- Ask your company if it can match your gift.
- Make a contribution to our endowment fund through The Columbus Foundation
- Make a bequest to Scholarship Opportunities for Success through a provision in your will, trust, IRA, life insurance plan or other estate plan.
Spread the Word
Volunteers are our best ambassadors. They tell their friends about our mission and our success and before long their friends are volunteers also!