"In 2001, a group of women acted on a dream to help women achieve a college education. They understood from the beginning they would need a community to support their efforts, and they have done just that. I am privileged to know and be part of this dream in some way and I ask you to support them so they can reach out and support women reach their goal of a college education which in turn will improve the lives of future generations. Your financial support will guarantee that SOS will continue to provide access to education to deserving women in our community." - Val Moeller, President Emeritus, Columbus State Community College
Please mail your monetary donations to:
Scholarship Opportunities for Success/SOS
PO Box 340622
Columbus, OH 43234
Donations are 100% tax deductible as allowed by law. The number of awards given each year depends on the amount of money raised. SOS Is a grassroots organization with the negligible overhead paid by donations of the board of directors.
Here are ways you can make your tax-deductible gift to support Scholarship Opportunities for Success:
- Make a gift through cash, check or paypal (we only accept credit cards through paypal)
- Pay tribute to someone by making a gift in their memory or honor. A letter announcing your gift will be send to that person.
- Ask your company if it can match your gift.
- Make a contribution to our endowment fund through The Columbus Foundation
- Make a bequest to Scholarship Opportunities for Success through a provision in your will, trust, IRA, life insurance plan or other estate plan.